Medicine Hat Flood

Medicine Hat Flood
“Like two sides of a coin, the temporal and spiritual are inseparable.” Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Quote

“How often do Church members arise early in the morning to do the will of the Lord? How often do we say, “Yes, I will have home evening with my family, but the children are so young now; I will start when they are older”? How often do we say, “Yes, I will obey the commandment to store food and to help others, but just now I have neither the time nor the money to spare; I will obey later”? Oh, foolish people! While we procrastinate, the harvest will be over and we will not be saved. Now is the time to follow Abraham’s example; now is the time to repent; now is the time for prompt obedience to God’s will.” (Spencer W. Kimball, “The Example of Abraham”, June 1975).
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment